Get into the Christmas spirit at Hackney homemade market
There’s a myriad of Christmas markets to choose from this Yuletide, but Londoners should look no further than the Hackney homemade market – which is being organised by none other than CD-Traveller’s Jane!
Visitors to the market will be able to:
* Enjoy hot cider, mulled wine, mince pies and festive food
* Skate for free in the pop-up skating rink.
* Visit Santa in his grotto
* Watch the characters of Hackney Empire’s pantomime take to the streets.
* Enjoy carol singing, jazz, soul, gospel and traditional choral music.
The must visit market takes place from 10am-4pm every weekend in the run up to Christmas at Church Gardens, St John-at-Hackney, London, E5 0PD.
For more information on the Hackney homemade market, visit www.hackneyhomemade.com.
For more magical Christmas markets, check out the CD-Traveller website next week!