CD-Traveller will accept sponsored content from tourist authorities, attractions, destinations and organisations who supply services to consumers such as luggage manufacturers, foreign exchange providers, clothing suppliers and products available at duty free outlets. It is more effective than advertising on banners or buttons as it is more likely to be read.
Companies may submit stories that can be regularly featured or can have a web page where copy can be altered on a weekly or monthly basis. Such stories and pages will carry a light colour wash behind them to distinguish them from editorial copy. Thus it provides organisations with greater flexibility in being able to alter copy as and when decided.
Sponsored content is available from £600 per month depending on requirements
Destinations have three other opportunities to carry their messages to CD-Traveller readers.
- They can sponsor the weekly e-letter to readers, guaranteeing them the lead article in that week’s issue. This can be to either the full readership base, to England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland or Ireland or to any or all of the TV regions so that it can dovetail with any TV promotions the destination might be runnning. Sponsorship of the weekly e-letter to the full readership is available from £4,500.
- The second opportunity is a Meet the Reader session where a destination can arrange a meeting anywhere in the UK or Ireland and we will invite readers who have either travelled to that destination or who have visited a similar destination so that the the organisation can present its country, region or city to prospective travellers to it.
- The third opportunity is for destinations and attractions to create their own regular newsletter which CD-Traveller will edit and regularly e-mail using your database, our readers or a combination of both.
For information on any of these sponsorship possibilities please e-mail email@example.com
- unique visitors to website 105,631
- pages viewed: 175,356 /li>
Promotion Opportunities with CD-Traveller
- Banner Advertising: £7 per 1000 impressions
- Button Advertising: £5 per 1000 impressions
Send us one article of advertorial per month and we will integrate them within CD-Traveller’s editorial for just £600 per month or £6,000 per year. Each
weekly e-letter is guaranteed to go to 300,000 known travellers who between them spend over £250 million on travel p.a*.
For two stories per month, same arrangement as above, the price is £900 per month or £9,000 pa.
For more than two stories a month, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regional destinations can combine local destinations and attractions so that they can take advantage of the discounts that are offered.
* Source: Chatcloud research October 2011
If you create your own e-letter or can adapt a printed one to electronic delivery then we can e-mail them to our guaranteed travellers.
- We can include a link to it using our weekly e-letter to publicise it plus a taster story from your newsletter within CD-Traveller at a rate of £10 per 1000 impressions
- We can solus e-mail your newsletter to a quantity drawn from CD-Traveller’s circulation as specified by you at a rate of £100 per 1000.
- We can solus e-mail your newsletter to those in the CD-Traveller database who have just been to your destination or to another destination that fits your
visitor profile at a rate of £110 per 1000
Destination brochures can be promoted in CD-Traveller. Copy, an image and link to the ordering website can be run at a cost £1 per requested brochure. Numbers can be
capped so that budgeted figures cannot be exceeded.
National Day Newsletter Sponsorship
Sponsor the weekly e-letter in the week of your national day. You get your national flag underneath the CD-Traveller logo on the home page and the e-letter and the
guaranteed lead article in that week’s issue. Cost £4,999. If there is no national day sponsorship, others are available. This can be to either the full
readership base, to England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland or Ireland or to any or all of the TV regions so that it can dovetail with any TV promotions
the destination might be running. Sponsorship of the weekly e-letter to the full readership is available from £4,500.
CD-Traveller journalists can create a bespoke e-letter just for your destination featuring your content or a combination of our content and
yours. This can be e-mailed to your list of travel enquirers, previous travellers or a selection of travellers from the CD-Traveller database
created from your visitor profile. Contact email@example.com for details and prices.
If your website is primarily a sales vehicle use CD-Traveller content to enhance the appeal of your website. Studies show that information content that is
up-to-date and fast-changing makes watchers stay longer and come back more frequently. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details and prices.
Meet the Destination Presentations
CD-Traveller can organise a Meet the Reader session where a destination can arrange a meeting anywhere in the UK or Ireland and we will invite readers who have either
travelled to that destination or who have visited a similar destination so that the organisation can present its country, region or city to prospective travellers to
it. Prices on application.
CD-Traveller can use its readership and database for research projects through its partner agency ChatCloud which adheres to MRS/ESOMAR guidelines. Online qualitative
studies and bespoke online research are available. Contact email@example.com for details.
“Openers” can be selected by recency and used for solus destination promotions as can be the circulation. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for
details. In North American contact email@example.com for information.