Privacy Rules & Terms of Service
By using www.cd-traveller.com (the “Site”), a service provided by Consumer data Ltd, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms of Service”). The registered office of Consumer data is Meridian House, Artist Street, Leeds LS12 2EW. Registered Number 2800504
- You must be 16 years or older to use the Site.
- You are solely responsible for any comments that occur under your screen name, password or account.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure and confidential.
- You must not post any comments that could be considered to be illegal, or which abuse, harass, threaten or impersonate others.
- You may not use the Site for any illegal purpose. You agree to comply with all local laws (including but not limited to those relating to copyright and other intellectual property rights) that may be applicable to you regarding online conduct and acceptable content
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links and any other content (the “Content”) that you submit, post, and display. You may not load anything which infringes any copyrighted material, trademarks or other proprietary Content belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Comments uploaded will be checked to make sure that they follow these terms. Any comments in breach will not be uploaded. While www.cd-traveller.com prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that www.cd-traveller.com cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its website and you may be exposed to such materials and that you use the service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate www.cd-traveller.com for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You will not be charged to upload comments
- We may display and send to you targeted advertisements on or through the Service. In addition to these Privacy &Terms of Service, additional terms and conditions may apply to your accepting (opting-in to) such advertisements in which case those additional terms and conditions will be added to the website.
- We claim no ownership or intellectual property rights over the comments that you upload.
- By uploading the comments to the Service, you grant www.cd-traveller.com a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, distribute, sublicense, and prepare derivative works of, such Content, in any format or medium now known or later developed, solely on and through the Service, subject to these Terms of Service You represent and warrant that you have sufficient rights to grant this license.
- www.cd-traveller.com undertakes to obey all relevant copyright laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a claim, please provide us with the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Third Party Links and Ad Servers
We may display and send to you targeted advertisements on or through the Site. In addition to these Privacy &Terms of Service, additional terms and conditions may apply to your accepting (opting-in to) such advertisements in which case those additional terms and conditions will be added to the website.
www.cd-traveller.com is intended solely for use by persons 16 years of age or older. All persons under 16 years of age are prohibited from registering on www.cd-traveller.com.
www.cd-traveller.com uses industry standard security measures to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected by the Site in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security. Further, while we make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining this information.
Modification of these Privacy Rules &Terms of Service